I'm a freelance photographer based in Seattle, Washington, telling stories across the Pacific Northwest. I love building connections with the people I photograph and telling stories that focus on human connection, oftentimes through sports and outdoor activities. I'm always asking questions about our relationships with our planet and one another, and how those relationships define who we are.
I currently work as a lead photographer for Ballard FC, a hyper-local soccer club working to make a positive impact across the Seattle area. Other clients of mine include local event organizers and publications.
I'm an avid cyclist, hiker, and all around outdoorsy person (but in the winter I can often be found at the climbing gym). I also love sitting down for a good classic movie from time to time. I am available for assignments and commissions throughout the United States. Feel free to drop me a line below for inquires and assignments!
Mountain Workshops 2023, Paris, KY (Oct. 2023)
- Created a ten-image photo story in the community of Paris
- Attended lectures and work collaboratively with industry professionals on visual storytelling and journalism
Ballard FC Lead Photographer, Seattle, Wa (Mar. 2022-Present)
- Photograph games, practice, travel, and deliver images on tight deadlines
- Coordinate with social media intern, graphic design team, and videographers to produce on-brand images of games, product releases, media days, and more
Photo Editor, The Falcon (Seattle Pacific's Student Newspaper), Seattle, Wa (Sep. 2019- Jun. 2020)
- Pitch, photograph, and publish photo stories and features
- Manage a team of photographers, assign stories, edit their work, and provide constructive feedback
NPPA Member in Good Standing
Photojournalism, Videography, Photo Mechanic, Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop/InDesign/Premiere, AP Style, Photo Editing, Page Design